House Rules for Occupants and Guests
Aloha and welcome to our home on Molokai. We certainly hope you enjoy your stay on Molokai. Below are
some rules you should be aware of and follow during your stay. We are the Property Manager for this house
you are occupying and we are responsible for all the issues you may have with the property you are in.
Molokai Vacation Properties Office: 553-8334 (please call us from the land line)
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. If you get a voicemail,
we are on the other line.
Emergency numbers for after hours. Dayna’s cell 808 658 1717 – text works great on Molokai.
Quiet hours: 9PM to 8AM – You are staying in a residential area. Please respect the neighbors who live and
- All guests must respect the property they are occupying.
- Quiet hours from 9:00 P.M. to 8:00 A.M. during which time you shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent
neighbors. Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more
excessive than would typically be associated with a residential area. Amplified sound that is audible beyond
the property boundaries is prohibited.
- There shall be no parties or group gatherings other than registered guests.
- The maximum speed in and out of our driveway is 5MPH
- All trash must be bagged in plastic bags and placed in the trash cans outside. No littering. Trash is picked up
on the road. Pick up is Thursday morning . We recommend putting them out the night before. Please bring
the garbage cans to the road in front of the house.
- When you are not in the house, please turn off all lights and fan. The cost of electricity is very high here.
- No more than 6 people are allowed to stay in the house.
- There are no lifeguards on the beach, therefore babies and children shall not be left unattended by the
ocean. Please note that the shoreline area is the property of the people of Hawaii, and is open for the free
use by everyone.
- When using the BBQ do not leave it unattended and after using it please clean the grill.
- The use of the laundry is for guests only.
- Please do not move our furniture in or outside the house.
- We ask you to keep screens shut and bugs outside.
- One car per bedroom is allowed on the premises. Cars shall be parked in the designated onsite parking area
and shall not be parked on the street. This is a Maui County rule.
- If possible please keep the gate closed when you are present.
- For our Alaskan and Canadian friends (or northern friends) please remember one food crumb invites an army
of ants. (from Len, he knows)
- Upon check out make sure all dishes are done and put back in the cabinets
- Strip all used beds and leave linens piled on top along with dirty towels.
- When departing the property, turn off all lights and fans. Shut all windows, sliders and lock front door. Put the
key back in the lock box. DO NOT LEAVE KEYS INSIDE HOUSE. You may be charged $25. for lost or replacement
We do like to hear feedback on how we can improve our places, so feel free to give us a call or let us know how we can
help you enjoy your stay.
Aloha and Mahalo from Molokai Vacation Properties